For our new client we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer.
As a Data Engineer you will be structuring new infrastructures to use data smarter and replace outdated services, such as migration of RabbitMQ to Kafka. You will be working in the full-stack Data Science team, who likes to design new infrastructures and implement new frameworks. Do you feel comfortable shifting several TeraBytes back and forth? Then let’s have a talk!
Who is our client?
Our client is a Dutch multinational technology company based in Gelderland. They are specialised in the Healthcare, Retail and Security sectors. Currently operating in 7 different countries with over 700 employees.The Healthcare team helps care givers and nurses to save time on administrative tasks. With the technology they provide, help care givers are able to spend less time on registering, planning, reporting, and drawing up care plans, allowing them to devote more time to their patients. The family can also be informed immediately about the patient’s wellbeing at the touch of a button.
- As a Data Engineer, we want you to:
- Have good understanding of data structures and performance-aspects;
- Have a passion for Linux, open source and everything involved;
- Be able to sketch data-architectures on a whiteboard and discuss it;
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in a data-intensive environment;
- Experience with ETL-concepts
- Experience in monitoring (e.g. Prometheus, influxes..)
- Familiar with Docker/k8s/rancher
- Strong understanding of Kafka and PythonHands-on experience with SQL databases
- Preferably a Computer Science educational background
What they offer
- Competitive salary with a great pension scheme!
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Personal development opportunities
- Dynamic workplace
- Lunch and snacks
- Flexibel working hours and workspace
Are you still interested? Apply now and show us why you are our new Data Engineer!