Looking for a new challenge in Amsterdam? You have always been interested by the new technologies and the world of Data, Development, and many more? Finally, you feel like the exciting recruitment industry is made for you?
Then jump aboard! We are recruiting a 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our team here, at Digital Source! Let's get into the details of our recruitment boutique and the missions...
Who we are
We’re a boutique recruitment agency based on the Keizersgracht in central Amsterdam focused on headhunting the best talent available in the digital sector. We recruit for freelance, contract and permanent vacancies, from graduate to senior level roles.
Our highly qualified consultants are specialists in providing digital candidates, mainly covering the spectrum of Data, Analytics, Engineering, Mobile, Development and Architecture. Our team is made up of a bunch of high energy top-notch recruiters, and we’re currently searching for an enthusiastic, fun and comprehensively smart casual person to join our fast expanding team.
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant at Digital Source, your missions will be:
- Head up and take enthusiastic responsibility for your own vertical with the intention to grow a team
- Identify client targets, using our market knowledge and your own skills
- Research client targets and extract company data & details
- Cold call, warm call, and hot call your client prospects
- Business develop with your clients, convincing them to make you their recruitment business partner
- Negotiate terms & conditions of service
- Proactively receive job orders
- Headhunt, source, screen, develop and introduce candidates
- Interview candidates on behalf of, and alongside, your clients
- Proactively recommend rationalisations of your client’s recruitment processes, upselling and embedding yourself in their hiring strategy
- Place advertisements, work social media, and collaborate with our marketing team to increase your exposure to candidate pools, and enhance brand awareness
- Follow-up with, meet, and present to, clients and partners
- 2-5 years' recruitment experience (Contract or Permanent)
- Innovative, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and positive personality
- Proficient in English (additional languages are a big plus, preferably Dutch, German or French)
- Resilience. Immunity to frustration and disappointment. The harder it gets, the more you want it.
- Brilliant communication skills, verbal and written
- Fun to be around both professionally and personally
- Already living in, or near, Amsterdam or showing real willingness to move to Amsterdam.
- A spine of steel combined with gentlemanly, and/or ladylike, qualities
You'll be working alongside an awesome international team, with a culture or positivity, respect, success, ownership and most importantly, fun!
- Full initiative to bring on new ideas and see them through
- Competitive salary with commissions paid out monthly
- Training & Development opportunities galore
- Opportunity to attend industry events and functions throughout Europe
- Team breakfast and drinks every Friday. Note: not at the same time
- 4 travel incentives with the rest of the team per year. The latest to date? Husky sledging in Sweden, skiing in Tignes and a summer trip to Croatia.
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam.
- Canal trips on the Digital Source Yacht. Disclaimer: it’s a boat
Still with us? Then, what are you waiting for?!
Send us your CV right away and let's talk about your experience and motivation to join the team! Looking forward to hearing from you!