Are you comfortable when it comes to managing software applications within a business?
Are you willing to work for a legal service provider? Finally, are you ready to work in the area of Amersfoort, the Netherlands?
Then, you could be the Application Manager we are looking for!
About the company
Our client is a legal aid insurer and legal service provider. They believe in equal rights for everybody. They have a clear mission, making legal services accessible and affordable for everybody and simultaneously being the best legal service provider of the Netherlands.
With a family business all over Europe, the United States and Canada, they work in collegiate environments.
As an Application Manager, you will have several missions:
- Identify the needs of the company and be a problem solver.
- think of ways to implement the systems
- manage functional documentation and prepare a road map.
- teaching (helpdesk) colleagues.
- keep in touch with suppliers at the operational level.
Who you are
- You have strong communication skills
- You know how to expose your ideas clearly with concrete information
- You are a fast learner with a managerial spirit
- You have completed an HBO
- You have at least a 4 years experience as Application Manager (or a comparable position)
- You have experience with ITIL and BiSL / ASL or TMAP
- You have knowledge in TOPdesk and Salesforce
- Excellent level of Dutch is required for this role
What they offer
- A competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- A complete package for personal development and trainings
- Sport program package
- Many working conditions & advantages
Do these missions sound good to you?
Then, you could be the person we are looking for!
You can apply right now on our website. We will get back to you in a short time!