Experienced with Microsoft AX 2012? Looking for a new experience in an agile working environment, among the best AX developers? Finally, Amsterdam is a city where you want to settle in?
Then search no more, we are recruiting an AX Developer for one of our clients, located in Amsterdam! A unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing FinTech company.
Let’s get into the details…
Famous actor in the world of global card processing, our client provides banks, PSPs, ISOs, and merchants with a global acquiring platform, continuous support and transactions available in about 150 currencies!
As an (Agile) AX Developer, your tasks will be to:
- Design, develop, and implement features in the standard AX system and in their own FinTech AX system
- Create procedures and documentation for the end users
- Participate in the testing, operations, and deployment phases of the process
- Ensure optimal results and performance of the systems
- Integrate AX with other internal and third party systems
- You have a degree in Software Engineering or in a related field
- You have at least a +2 years experience with Microsoft AX development and architecture
- You are knowledgeable with SQL, .NET framework, and Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, or Lean Development
- You enjoy working in an agile environment
- You put a lot of importance in following the best practices and ensure the work is well done
- You are curious and eager to learn
- Finally, you are fluent in English
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Standard perks (meal card, insurance) and an impressive and unbeatable working environment (rest area, free coffee/tea/fruits…)
- International team with regular team buildings and parties
- IT certifications, English classes, tech events, training budget for books or online classes
- Flexible schedule with remote work once a week
Still with me? What are you waiting for?
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!