Do you know everything about Java? Are you willing to fulfil the position of Backend Engineer?
Finally, do you want to work in the amazing German capital, Berlin?
Our client is searching for a Backend Engineer (JAVA)!
Let’s go into the details of this position:
Overview of the company
Our client is a leader in retail all over Europe! The company works with hundreds of actors in their industry and is willing to add value to all actors of their ecosystem.
Finally, the company is divided in multiple sectors. You’ll be working in a small team of developers, designers, product managers and product analysts.
As a backend engineer you will have a direct impact buildingrisk assesment systems to support billions of transactions each year!
- You like to learn from others
- Respectively, you like to share your knowledge too!
- You have experience in Java 8
- You can work with Docker (Kubernets)
- You have a broad experience in streaming framework such as Samza as a pro
- You are able to design, develop and operate microservices on distributed systems like AWS
- You know how to program paradigms (object-oriented & functional)
- You love clean & well-structured codeYou are highly involved in test automation
- understanding of domain-driven design (DDD)
- Competitive salary
- A work environment focused on self-development
- Training programs
- A multinational environment
- A great company culture that empowers trust and constructive feedback & organizes parties & eventsFlexible hours and schedule
- A great employee package including discounts from partners, tech equipment & fitness plans
Do you think this is a position for you?
Don’t wait and apply right now on our website! You can also send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.