Business Intelligence, FinTech
Looking for opportunities in Paris, in Business Intelligence? You are experienced in this field and motivated to join the Fintech industry? Finally, ‘vous parlez parfaitement la langue de Molière’?
Search no more and have a look to our latest job opportunity: BI Engineer for one of our clients in Paris, France!
Who is our client
Providing their customers with state-of-the-art tech platform, our client improves their fraud protection, omni-channel rollout, and conversion rate. Overall, as payments experts, they develop their customers internationally and increase their revenues to improve their business.
As a BI Engineer, your missions will be to:
- Get involved in every stage of BI projects: functional requirements, development, delivery, and presentation/training of the end users for the project.
- Work in team to optimise processes and develop new projects
Who you are
- Ideally, you have a training background in BI, but mostly, you have a first successful French experience in BI
- You are an expert of Tableau reporting tool and Salesforce
- You have strong knowledge of relational databases (Postgres) and knowledge of non-relational databases (Big Data, Graph databases)
- You are experienced on ETL (Talend), with versioning tools like Git, and in database design
- You have a strong business perspective
- You are a team player, motivated, and reliable
- Finally, you are speaking French fluently!
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- An interesting and challenging position in the French capital!
- Get implicated in various project for an innovating Fintech business
Still with me? Then, what are you looking for?
Send us your CV now, and show us you are the one we are looking for!