Big Data, Data Engineering
We are looking for a Data Engineer for our new Data Science and AI client. Our client is a Data Science Company with expertise in Big Data Technology and intelligent software, and they are looking for a Data Engineer for their Dutch Office.
Search no more, we have the opportunity you are looking for: Fullstack developer in Amsterdam. Let’s discuss the details:
Who is our client?
Our client is a full service Data Science company based in the centre of Utrecht. On strategic, tactical and operational levels, companies are always looking for possibilities to improve, adapt or change their business models through distinct types of innovation. Our client has a thorough understanding of business, IT and data, as well as the ability to guide their clients through each step of data-driven transformation.
As a (Big) Data Engineer, we want you to:
- Create, maintain and optimize data pipeline architecture;
- Build on large complex data sets that meet functional / non- functional requirements set by business;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, with your creativity you will automate manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability where needed;
- Build and maintain data pipeline infrastructures for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based technologies like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud;
- Work with clients, data and analytics experts to improve our data systems and deliver richer functionalities to our clients
- High curiosity level for Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence
- Asking questions for the matter you don’t understand but would like to
- Hands-on experience with data storage relational- (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.) and non-relational- (HDFS, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB) databases and cloud-based platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of data manipulation and transformation, e.g. SQL, R
- Hands-on experience building complex data pipelines e.g. ETL
- Programming skills in e.g. Python, R
- Experience in all word combinations of the extract, load & transform process
What they offer
- Nice salary with an challenging job in a fun organisation
- Lots of Data
- Support to keep learning and follow trainings and/or visit conferences
- A nice office in the heart of Utrecht
Are you still interested? Apply now and show us why you are the Big Data Engineer we are looking for!