Big Data, Data Engineering
Passionate about Big Data issues and subjects, you are an expert of that field? You are interested in the FinTech industry and want to start to work in that booming field? Finally, you are ready to relocate to Amsterdam or already working in the Dutch capital?
Then search no more, we have the perfect opportunity for you: Big Data Platform Engineer for one of our fast-growing clients in the FinTech industry! Let's get into the details of the position.
Famous actor in the world of global card processing, our client provides banks, PSPs, ISOs, and merchants with a global acquiring platform, continuous support and transactions available in about 150 currencies!
As a Big Data Platform Engineer, your main task will be to manage and develop our client Big Data infrastructure. They are operating it on a Cloudera distribution, running on top of CentOS.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in ICT or in a similar field
- You are strongly skilled with languages such as Bash or Python for scripting
- You justify of a minimum of 3 years experience administrating a Linux environment
- You are knowledgeable with networking, distributed systems, and Linux security
- Bonus point if you have experience with cloud platforms, automation softwares, monitoring systems, and/or Hadoop distributions
- You are pro-active and curious, always eager to learn
- You have great communication and social skills, and willing to work in team to achieve your goals
- You speak English fluently!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Standard perks (meal card, insurance) and an impressive and unbeatable working environment (rest area, free coffee/tea/fruits…)
- International team with regular team buildings and parties
- IT certifications, English classes, tech events, training budget for books or online classes
- Flexible schedule with remote work once a week
Still with me? What are you waiting for?
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!