Data Engineering, Development, Product Engineering
Seeking opportunities in the Netherlands? Passionate about R&D and Machine Learning/Computer Vision challenges? Willing to work for top-notch projects in the amazing and revolutionary world of Autonomous Driving?
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer (Autonomous Driving/ML) for our client, based in Amsterdam!
Who they are
Our client is a leading and major actor in the navigation device industry. Powering hundreds of millions of applications all around the world, their knowledge in mapmaking, personal navigation devices and/or applications, connected cars… is well-known in the industry. Their objective is to shape the future with smart cars, autonomous driving and overall smarter cities.
As the Computer Vision Engineer in Autonomous Driving, your tasks will be to:
- Analyse the data gathered from diverses sources such as on-car sensors, cameras… to create detailed maps for autonomous driving projects
- Automate the processes of defining and build maps for localisation and navigation
- Research and develop new ways to improve the collect and analysis of data to improve the overall result
Who you are
- You have a postgraduate degree (preferably a PhD) in computer vision and Machine Learning, and have a practical experience in these fields
- You are a proven expert with Python and C++
- Experienced with deep learning and framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Caffe2
- Strong programming skills, knowing how to write clean and maintainable production-level code
- You are creative, a problem solver, team player, willing to participate to scientific reading group and collaborate with others
- Eager to learn, self motivated, aiming for excellence, and fluent in English
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Open and friendly working environment where teamwork matters
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to have a great impact on everyone’s daily life
- Being part of huge events like Summer tests, Hackathons, Innovation days
- Great reward policy covering a large spectrum of activities
- Assistance for relocation
Still with me? I wonder why you still didn’t apply yet!
Send us your application and show us you are the one we are looking for!