Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Development
We are looking for a Data Analyst.
- Are you attracted by the question of how we can make the move from 'descriptive' to more 'predictive' and 'prescriptive' big data analysis by applying Machine Learning?
- Are you looking for a awesome job in an international team?
Then we are looking for you!
In this position, you are responsible for the automation of the matching process of candidates with vacancies. We have an incredible amount of data at its disposal concerning candidates and vacancies. This data has to be converted into features so Machine Learning can eventually be applied. Among other things, we would like to be able to predict which candidate is suitable for which vacancy.
Your tasks include:
- Retrieving data from the database;
- Analysing this data;
- Feature engineering and selection;
- Programming (at present, the whole system is written in Python and R);
- Machine Learning;
- Thorough testing of models and the analysis of these results in order to come up with and implement points for improvement.
- A lot of brainstorming about what kind of data there is, how best to use this and which models and algorithm are most suitable for this.
- An energetic team of approximately 45 developers;
What we offer:
- A very instructive and challenging workplace.
- An energetic team of approximately 30 developers;
- A great and international work atmosphere at our HQ in Hoofddorp;
- Good labour conditions such as reimbursement of travel expenses, favourable pension scheme,
- 25 holiday days, 6.5 WTR days, opportunity to take part in boot camps.
- Working for an extremely ambitious and young company (average age is 27);
- A lot of space for your own ideas and contributions!
- Minimum wo level or equivalent ability
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Critical and problem solving abilities, we are setting up a new project and there is no clear manual or set of tasks;
- A course in artificial intelligence, computer science or a similar technical education.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must
We connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses.
Our over five million candidates in eight different countries make ours the biggest network of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. You will be working in a young company with passionate co-workers, and together you will strive to always achieve the best result!