Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Engineering
Are you Looking for a new opportunity in Amsterdam? Are you a strong team player looking for a great environment to evolve and learn? And would you like to be part of a great group to develop your skills in Data Engineering?
Search no more, we have the opportunity you are looking for: Data Engineer in Amsterdam. Let’s get into the details of this mission...
Who is our client?
Our client is an expert consultant in Data analysis with a focus on business transformation, and therefore work with fascinating analytical issues. They work with the idea that decisions based on data lead to the best results and therefore help their clients to get to new and better insights.
As a Data Engineer, your tasks will be:
- Link data with the help of a scalable Hadoop environment
- Build systems to process data
- Realise data-driven processes from concept to implementation
- Provide insights on the implementations of data streams to, in the end, improve the analysis provided to their clients
- Strong educational background, showing your powerful skills in analytics and problem solving
- You are knowledgeable on building data flows and in visualisation techniques, and in their operationalisation
- You have good knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
- Strongly experienced with MS SQL servers, Oracle, and Hive
- Understanding of NoSQL systems
- You are also experienced with dataflow systems such as Kavka, Nifi, Azure or Google Cloud
- You have a strong customer focus, and you are extremely motivated in providing the best services
- You are a great communicant and team player, full of energy to deliver your best everyday
- Finally, you are able to speak Dutch at a professional level!
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- International company with challenging opportunities
- Great employment conditions
Still with me? Then what are you waiting for? Apply now and show us why you are the one we are looking for!