Looking for a new opportunity in Amsterdam? The FinTech environment is something that has always interested you? Finally, you can show a strong knowledge in Data Engineering?
Stop what you are currently doing, we have the opportunity for you: Data Engineer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands! Let’s see more details about this amazing client and great opportunity.
Famous actor in the world of global card processing, our client provides banks, PSPs, ISOs, and merchants with a global acquiring platform, continuous support and transactions available in about 150 currencies!
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Build data pipeline solutions in different areas such as self-service analytics, real-time data processing, or Machine Learning
- Ingest data into data lake, and export to other environments and/or applications
- Work with technical team, and data scientists to implement data models and optimise them
- Implement and ensure maintenance of Machine Learning models, and maintain the Hadoop cluster
- Troubleshoot challenging technical problems
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- You have strong skills in Linux shell scripting and in one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C#, Scala
- Data structure and algorithmic complexity have no secret for you
- You are experienced with automated software development and deployment
- Bonus point if you have experience with Apache Hadoop ecosystem or Cloud environments
- You are curious, critical-thinking with an eye for detail, and eager to learn!
- You are an excellent communicant and have great social skills, making you an amazing team player
- You are interested by the payments and FinTech environment
- Must have: you are fluent in English!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Standard perks (meal card, insurance) and an impressive and unbeatable working environment (rest area, free coffee/tea/fruits…)
- International team with regular team buildings and parties
- IT certifications, English classes, tech events, training budget for books or online classes
- Flexible schedule with remote work once a week
Still with me? What are you waiting for?
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!