Analytics, Big Data, Data Engineering
Looking for Data Engineer opportunities in Belgium? Ready to work in an amazing environment? Experienced in Data Engineer but willing to learn even more?
Check our latest offer of Data Engineer in Antwerp, Belgium, for one of our clients!
Who is our client?
Specialised in data analysis and giving meaningful insight to their customers, our client is a data science company focusing on turning IoT sensor data into deep insight about people’s life and environment. Anticipating the moments, our client provides its customers with rich data on how to engage better in the real-world with their public.
- Integrating human behaviour models into a production platform
- Doing performance/scalability engineering
- Developing software engineering components
- Academic degree in computer science or in a related field
- At least 2 years of work experience with Java and Python
- Experienced with frameworks such as Kafka, Spark, Hadoop and (No)SQL databases. Bonus point if you are able to manage large data sets (talking in terabyte-size)
- Interested and knowledgeable in Machine Learning and Data mining
- Independent, able to learn and implement fast, plus, you are fluent in English! Bonus point if you can speak Dutch!
- Competitive salary
- Visa sponsorship if needed and relocation support
- Great benefits such as meal coupons, gym membership, yoga classes, and more
- Amazing working environment, positive and energetic!
Still with me? What are you waiting for? Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!