Data Engineering, FinTech
SQL runs through your veins? You are an expert in Database management and implementation? Finally, you are looking for an opportunity in Amsterdam to challenge yourself?
We have the opportunity you are looking for: Database Administrator in Amsterdam, the Netherlands! Let’s get into the details of this full-time position…
Famous actor in the world of global card processing, our client provides banks, PSPs, ISOs, and merchants with a global acquiring platform, continuous support and transactions available in about 150 currencies!
As a (SQL) Database Administrator, you will:
- Understand customer’s requirements and support the whole project, from technical design to implementations and upgrades
- Design database configurations
- Design and execute recovery plans
- Monitor databases and ensure their optimal performance and availability
- You have a strong previous experience as a Database Administrator
- You are an expert of SQL 2012 - 2016, from installation to operation, as well as configuration, design, and capacity planning of SQL databases
- You are experienced with SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work with multiple internal customers and projects at the same time
- You know how to monitor and automate SQL operations
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Standard perks (meal card, insurance) and an impressive and unbeatable working environment (rest area, free coffee/tea/fruits…)
- International team with regular team buildings and parties
- IT certifications, English classes, tech events, training budget for books or online classes
- Flexible schedule with remote work once a week
Still with me? What are you waiting for?
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!