Within the 'DataQuality (DQ) & Datasets' department, there is a vacancy for a data engineer who likes to work with large data files, builds / manages databases and optimizes and automates the data processes and can train users (both internally and at customers) of these data products. in its use.
The missions include
- Develop and manage the data products;
- Ensuring the data quality of data products (monitoring & alerts);
- Proactively taking actions on making available & maintaining databases;
- Database security and monitoring the (privacy) sensitivity of customer data (opt-in / opt-out, Right of Resistance, Call-me-Not, etc.);
- The selection of data related questions and possibilities for improvement;
- Has affinity with data and data related marketing issues;
- Has respect for the privacy and privacy of the consumer;
- Has at least HBO thinking level and is experienced in database management and engineering;
- Is an expert in MSSQL / (no) SQL / PostgreSQL;
- Is kept abreast of developments in the profession to allow itself to grow in this (Cloud computing, new languages ??(python) and tools (Elasticsearch) that may be relevant;
- Is not afraid to innovate and experiment with the latest tools and techniques;
- Tries to automate itself continuously;
- Is careful, flexible and works with a sense of responsibility;
- Is communicative in the Dutch and English language.