Dynamic employment agency but does it very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels and offer each year more than 45,000 students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities.
We strive for continuous improvement. For our technological direction, we are organized in Tech Guilds. We use modern technologies and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Git, ElasticSearch, Python AWS, Google Cloud Kubernetes, Sidekiq with Redis, MySQL, Cordova, Vue, Angular.
Yes, we help find candidates a job, but also offer numerous online tooling for personal development and support throughout their careers. We do this with the latest technologies. For example, we use machine learning to automatically match candidates with the job that best suits their skills and competencies. We do this based on historical data from selections of nearly four million candidates from different countries.
- To lead and manage multiple teams of web developers and software developers. Line management responsibilities will include technical recruitment, appraisals, Team Coach meetings, identifying training needs, motivating, coaching and performance managing the teams.
- Working closely together with the Product Team, Lead Architect and Head of Infra to determine and maintain the strategic direction of our products taking into account emerging and legacy technologies
- To devise a tactical plan which can be collaboratively carried out by the teams – to implement improvements to our products, processes and knowledge sharing within the teams
- To review roadmap progress and overview of the performance of all individuals in team
- To have a clear onboarding plan for inducting new members into the teams and bring them up-to-speed as quickly as possible
- To support the business development team with pre sales activities, contributing to RFPs where appropriate and assisting in large pitches to potential clients where required
Key skills and experience
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies, preferably but not exclusively OpenSource
- Experience of leading teams of developers
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Strong Leadership, professional attitude – and leading by example
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative, creative and value-driven, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking