Our client is a global and fast growing company in the eCommerce payment solutions.
With a presence all over the world, the company helps thousands of business partners and web merchants worldwide, offering a transaction platform of over 150 currencies!
As DevOps Engineer, you will be the bridge between your team and the infrastructure team and help automate the CI/CD pipeline.
Who you are:
You have working experience in at least 5 of the following domains:
- You can maintain and improve scalable, resilient and high-availability platforms
- You understand CI/CD pipelines and you have experience with one popular CI/CD system
- Can utilize at least one automation tool
- Maintaining the monitoring for applications and hardware
- Interested in cloud solutions and have experience in a public cloud provider
- Containerization and orchestration
- You have experience with private cloud VMWare
- You have experience in Windows administration
- You can work in an Agile environment
What they offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A wonderful work environment with a top-notch international team
- New and innovative projects to work on
- Great team buildings and regular parties
- Flexible schedule
- Courses budget for a continuous learning: IT, English, online training, books
- Meal card, medical insurance
Do you see yourself in that position?
You can apply just below or send your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
You can also see our other new jobs opportunities by clicking here!