Who is our client?
Our client is an employment agency, helping young graduates and young professionals find the perfect career opportunity in Europe. Every year, they are lending a hand to about 45,000 professionals!
Their key asset is their use of the latest algorithms and technologies in Machine Learning: thanks to them, they manage to offer candidates opportunities that fit them completely.
As a DevOps, you will be responsible for supporting with the further expansion and management of the IT infrastructure:
- You will have to automate the current processes carried out manually
- You will have to manage tools and perform monitoring, automated deployments and back-ups
- You will have to manage the monitoring of web applications
- You will research new techniques and give shape to the new service
Who you are
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a team player
- You speak fluent English
- You have strong knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes and Chef
- Scripting languages(Bash or Perl)
- At least one of these programming languages: Python, Ruby or PHP
- You know how to use Debian or Ubuntu; GIT
- You have worked with Continuous Integration systems
- Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud;
- MySQL and ElasticSearch.
What they offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great employment packages: yearly training budget, pension and bonus scheme, travel allowance, vacation days, incentives…
- Flexible hours and work from home possible
- Incredible working atmosphere with lots of events and activities
- The “startup pack” including a Mac (not necessary to work on Mac), relaxation room, table football, bootcamp…
- End of the year bonus
Do you see yourself in that position?
You can apply just below or send your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
You can also see our other new jobs opportunities by clicking here!
We can only consider candidates based the EU countries