Looking for an experience abroad? Passionate about the tech recruitment field and digital marketing? Willing to move abroad and discover a startup working environment? Then this experience is made for you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive intern starting this summer (August/September) for 5 to 6 months!
Who we are
We, Digital Source, are a recruitment agency operating all over Europe, seeking the tech gems for our client. Based in Amsterdam (Keizersgracht), we are part of the PCN Group (created alongside Payments & Cards Network), we are growing fast and now operating in BeNeLux, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal and more countries.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a student that is interesting in doing an internship during his/her studies, during a gap year or at the end of his/her studies in business/marketing. Mentored by Simon Richardson, manager of Digital Source, and the Marketing team of the PCN Group, your goals will be to:
- Manage and expand the social networks of Digital Source: Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Manage the Digital Source website: edit job advertisement, update it when it is needed
- Create content for the website and the networks, such as articles, infographics and more
- Develop Digital Source's presence in the thriving digital environment of the Netherlands through meet ups, conferences and more
- Produce corporate content such as company profiles, banners, and more
- Develop Digital Source’s online strategy to increase visibility and business opportunities
Who you are
- A marketing/business student, in gap year or almost graduate, looking for a 6-month internship
- Interested in new technologies (Development, AI, Data Analysis/Science, IoT...)
- Short first experience in digital marketing, relevant school projects count
- Interest in graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), knowledge of it or you are highly motivated to learn, even from scratch!
- You are an optimistic, happy, and an autonomous student looking for a real experience where you have all cards in hand!
What we offer
- Paid internship
- Amazing working environment in a small office in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Great commissions: lunch clubs, incentives and more
- Wonderful colleagues to work with (Simon, Marleen, Radina, Victoria, Jessie, Jelmer and many more are waiting for you!)
Do you believe this description fits you? What are you waiting for then?!
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for! Send us your CV and, if possible, an example of your digital work to support your application!