Fast-growing FinTech company; Operating in banking, but view things differently. Technology comes first and we are looking for new colleagues who want to change the payments ecosystem.
You work independently? You like to solve challenging problems? You want to take responsibility and make your own decisions? You want to work in the ambitious, flexible environment of a start-up?
The team works in small, agile groups to shape an industry that is directly connected to global economy and society. We are looking for independent, critical minds and creative problem solvers with an eye for detail. Offering all advantages of a start-up, such as flat hierarchies, open doors, and a supportive team. Flexible work hours, working remotely, shaping your own responsibilities, and the option to grow with the business are also part of our great work environment and culture.
- Your own annual training budget to spend as you see fit
- A good employment package including a favourable pension and bonus scheme, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days (reduced working hours), 1 extra holiday and various incentive programmes
- A job which gives you the opportunity to further develop yourself as a programmer
- Flexible hours
- You will have a Mac computer (iMac or Macbook) at your disposal and are free to work using the tools that you feel comfortable with
- You will get to work in a young team which recognises the need for relaxation, such as a round of gaming, playing table tennis, foosball or even doing boot camp
- A great working atmosphere where hard work and play go hand in hand. For example, our YoungCapital parties are legendary, and you can attend the Dutch College League, for which the client is main sponsor
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- Cross browser / device testing is second nature to you
- You do not work with divs or tables, but you’re completely at home with responsive web development
- You are familiar with SEO
- You are flexible, independent and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of developing for mobile devices (with Cordova) is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of UI design in, for example, Sketch or Photoshop is also a requirement