You are an experienced Frontend Developer/Engineer based in Germany or willing to relocate? You love clean coding and you are a fan of technologies? You want to be part of an adventure in the mobile point-of-sale industry?
Then jump aboard, and check this opportunity of Frontend Engineer M/F for our client in Berlin and Cologne, Germany!
Who are they?
Our client is selling a mobile point-of-sale solution all around the world to all type of small businesses, helping them running their business by accepting new means of payment.
Technologies leveraged: React, Webpack, Jest, Enzyme, Storybook, Next.js, Gatsby, Emotion, Node, and Docker.
Among all of their projects and solutions, you can get involved in their merchant-facing app (React), website (React and Next.js) and many more!
As a Frontend Engineer, your tasks will be:
- Shipping code several times a week with the cross-functional team
- Building new features in their merchant-facing application and contributing to their React component library
- Helping pushing projects forward through validation and communication with the team, and sharing knowledge with other developers through pair programming and mentorship.
- Participating in the development of their open-source projects and their culture.
Who you are?
- You have a 2+ years prior professional experience in Frontend development.
- You know the Linux basics (git, editing a file on a remote server,…)
- You are experienced with data and content modelling, thinking in a component-oriented way, and implementing accessible and responsive designs.
- You are fluent in English!
- Competitive salary
- Budget for attending conferences
- Dedicated time for side-projects and open source initiative
- Semi-annual off-sites to meet the international teams
- Regularly organised brunches, cocktail nights, parties, German classes…
- MacBook Pro and the “startup starter pack”: kicker table, coffee, great atmosphere and international community!
Apply now! Send us your CV and show us that you are the one we are looking for!