Dynamic employment agency but does it very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels and offer each year more than 45,000 students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities.
We strive for continuous improvement. For our technological direction, we are organized in Tech Guilds. We use modern technologies and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Git, ElasticSearch, Python AWS, Google Cloud Kubernetes, Sidekiq with Redis, MySQL, Cordova, Vue, Angular.
Yes, we help find candidates a job, but also offer numerous online tooling for personal development and support throughout their careers. We do this with the latest technologies. For example, we use machine learning to automatically match candidates with the job that best suits their skills and competencies. We do this based on historical data from selections of nearly four million candidates from different countries.
- Your own annual training budget to spend as you see fit
- A good employment package including a favourable pension and bonus scheme, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days (reduced working hours), 1 extra holiday and various incentive programmes
- A job which gives you the opportunity to further develop yourself as a programmer
- Flexible hours
- You will have a Mac computer (iMac or Macbook) at your disposal and are free to work using the tools that you feel comfortable with
- You will get to work in a young team which recognises the need for relaxation, such as a round of gaming, playing table tennis, foosball or even doing boot camp
- A great working atmosphere where hard work and play go hand in hand. For example, our YoungCapital parties are legendary, and you can attend the Dutch College League, for which our client is main sponsor
Key skills and experience
- Redux / Vuex / Mobx expertise
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ES6+ features
- Git & Code reviews
- Experience with build tools & module bundlers (webpack/gulp/grunt/…)
- Experience with Unit testing & continuous integration
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Stylus/SCSS/LESS/PostCSS)
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3
- It’s a great advantage if you have:
- Experience with multiple front-end frameworks and technologies - React / Vue
- Experience with TypeScript / FlowType