For an Amsterdam based EdTech company , we are looking for a Fullstack developer for a 4-to-6 months period. Are you familiar in an Agile-environment and do you like to be closely involved in the development of a product with direct access to a team of education experts?
Search no more, we have the opportunity you are looking for: Fullstack developer in Amsterdam. Let’s discuss the details:
Who is our client?
Our client is an EdTech startup based in the centre of Amsterdam. The company is well funded and has a working product that is already in use by a growing number of schools and is generating revenue.The tech team consists of two senior fullstack developers, a data scientist, visual designer and product owner. Now we are looking to expand with another experienced developer.
As a Fullstack developer, we want you to:
- Deploy services with Kubernetes on Google Cloud
- Have a programming background
- Experience with Django and Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- TDD (we’re serious about this, our devs almost feel bad when they don’t write tests)
- Agile/Lean methodologies
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Strong Knowledge of Python frameworks, particularly Django.
- Good understanding of the inner working of the frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of programming in Python.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL (SQLAlchemy or Sequilize ORM).
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup
What they offer
- Nice salary with an awesome job in a great organisation
- Support to keep learning and follow trainings and/or visit conferences
- A great location in the heart of Amsterdam in a historic building
- Driven team of technologists and educators working together to make a difference
Are you still interested? Apply now and show us why you are the Fullstack developer we are looking for!