Development, E-commerce, Payments
Are you in the field of Software Engineering? Do you know everything about construct and maintain architectures?
Finally, do you want to work in the amazing German capital, Berlin?
So you’re at the right place! Our client is searching for a Fullstack Engineer!
Let’s go into the details of this position!
Overview of the company
Our client is an e-commerce leader all over Europe!
The company works with hundreds of actors in their industry and is willing to add value to all in their ecosystem.
Finally, the company is divided in multiple sectors. You’ll be working in a small team of developers, designers, product managers and product analysts.
As a Frontend Engineer you will work on an architecture that can scale up to meet increased work loads.
With high standards and a positive attitude, you will work on important software solutions and you and your team will be fully accountable for the code you write.
Your tasks will be to:
- Design, develop, deploy, operate and improve elegant code.
- Decide on the technologies and tools you use on Platform as a Service/Software as a Services (Amazon Web Services)
- You listen to others and you like to give constructive feedbacks
- You have open source commitments
- You have experience with a recent frontend stack like Cascading Style Sheet/HTML or React
- You have knowledge in Amazon Web Services and combined practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You know how to develop and test, according to user requirements
- Competitive salary
- Meet-ups, game nights, Tech talks,
- Training programs
- Great discounts on retail partners
- Latest IQ equipment
- Flexible schedule
- Extra holidays and volunteering time-off
- Full relocation package for yourself and your family
- Multi-cultural team
- Sport and fitness advantages
Does it sound good to you? We will get back to you and brief you about our client!
So send us your CV & don’t hesitate to reach us out for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org