E-commerce, Product Management
Looking for an opportunity in Berlin, Germany? Expert in e-commerce and team management? Experienced in engineering and willing to have an impact in the e-commerce scene?
Then, our opportunity of Head of Engineering in Berlin is made for you!
Who is our client
Major actor in the e-commerce field, our client specialised in providing fashion as a service. Active all across Europe, their Technology department counts offices in Germany, Ireland, and Finland, and develops more than 40 different products in-house and open source, covering Logistics, Brand and Warehouse Management and many more.
As the Head of Engineering in Transaction Handling, you will:
- Be responsible for your respective Technology product: leading the different functions (product managers, delivery teams, architect) to make the product successful, providing technical directions and being a leader for them
- Collaborate with the engineering leadership team of the Fashion Platform
- Manage performance of your team in a landscape where large amount of data are handled and make sure teams are as well ready for a high pace of change and innovation. Also, you drive continuous improvement in the teams you manage
- Create and maintain strategic goals, resource plans, and priorities for the team
- Ensure the collaboration between the different stakeholders and contribute to the product development roadmap
- Attract talents in the team, helping them develop their autonomy and mastery
Who you are
- Holding a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. If not, you justify of at least 15 years experience in a relevant field.
- An expert in coaching, team-building, conflict management, and team management. You justify of 5 to 7 years experience in management in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledgeable in the newest development technologies (object-oriented) like Java/Scala with relevant framework
- Experienced in designing, coding, operating large-scale applications on a Paps/SaaS cloud. You know how to face data integration challenges and possess analytical skills for complex structures and problems
- Experienced in delivering products on-time, respecting budget and details
- Creative, able to recognise innovation opportunities, and engaging everyone in vision and strategy
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Great perks package: discounts on public transport, internal/external partners products, help for relocation, flexibility, holidays, sports/health offerings, family service
- Tech talks, product demos, coder dojos
- International working environment
Still with me? Then, what are you looking for?
Apply now, and show us that you are the one we are looking for!