For our Analytics & Information Management Services practice, we are looking for strong architects with a solid experience in the FSI sector. We would like to strengthen our team to serve our key clients with projects in the area of Enterprise Architecture, Solvency II, IFRS, Information Management and Data Quality and Analytics.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop blueprints for information/data architecture in the context of regulatory compliance (Solvency II, IFRS, GDPR), risk management or performance management.
- Align information architecture blueprints and concepts with the business, enterprise architects, and ICT architects.
- Evaluate software solutions that could be used to implement the designed information architecture.
- Support the development of implementation roadmaps and business cases.
- Lead assessments of current situation (eg versus regulatory requirements)
- Play the role as lead architect, team lead or project manager for implementation projects (focus on information management, data quality, data integration, reporting).
- Coach more junior consultants in the team.
- You are interested in the Financial Services Industry and you want to continue to develop your expertise in this industry.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Data Management within the Banking / Insurance sector, either as consultant or architect.
- You have a solid experience in preferably some of the following areas: information architecture, data modeling, information management, data governance, risk management, business intelligence, performance management, data warehousing, data quality, and analytics.
- You have a good understanding of regulatory compliance and the impact on the enterprise architecture.
- You have the ability to interact with the business and translate requirements into (conceptual) design.
- You understand the role of CDO and the ins-and-outs of is responsibilities.
- You are eager to learn and grow professionally
- You are a self-starter, with strong soft skills
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to conduct workshops in a multinational environment
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- Sound knowledge/certification in enterprise architecture frameworks is an asset