We’re on the hunt for a recruitment consultant to join our team of niche and highly specialised experts currently dominating the tech recruitment market.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a boutique recruitment agency focused on headhunting the best talent available in the digital sector. Our highly qualified consultants are specialists in providing digital candidates, mainly covering the spectrum of Data, Analytics, Engineering, Mobile, Development and Architecture.
We’re looking for someone with some proven success in IT recruitment who is ready to take ownership for a new market and build it alongside a team of like minded, passionate & dedicated recruiters. We work in an environment where successes are celebrated together, knowledge is shared and we try and bring out the best in each other. Worth noting, if you like wearing a suit to work everyday, this is not the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build your own desk & take ownership of your niche market
- Identify client targets, using our market knowledge and your own skills
- Research client targets and extract company data & details
- Cold call, warm call, and hot call your client prospects
- Business develop with your clients, we look for long term partnerships
- Negotiate terms & conditions of service
- Headhunt, source, screen, develop and introduce candidates
- Interview candidates on behalf of, and alongside, your clients
- Proactively recommend rationalisations of your client’s recruitment processes, upselling and embedding yourself in their hiring strategy
- Place advertisements, work social media, run Meetups and collaborate with our marketing team to increase your exposure to candidate pools, and enhance brand awareness
- Follow-up with, meet, and present to, clients and partners
- Attend interviews, meetings, conference invites, etc. for candidates and clients
- Minimum 1 year proven success in Tech/IT recruitment (preferably in an agency setting)
- A builder & connector: you can join the dots where others can’t
- High quality & determine approach to everything you do
- Sales experience (B2B) also highly desirable
- Proficient in English (additional languages are a big plus, preferably Dutch, German or French)
- Brilliant communication skills, verbal and written
- Honest and kind, we want people who know how to look after their team and add to our culture
- Resilience is key in this position. You have proven experience in seeing things through, even when they get tough
- Already living in, or near, Amsterdam or showing real willingness to move to Amsterdam.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to launch your recruitment career & have full ownership of your professional trajectory
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Opportunity to build a team based on proven success
- Fantastic international team of colleagues with a beautiful office on the Keizersgracht (ping pong tournaments on the regular)
- Macbook Air (yours to keep if you hit your targets)
- Quarterly team trips to amazing destinations imagine sailing through the Mediterranean, drinking wine in South Africa or husky racing in Lapland
- Investment in a dedicated, tailored training program
- 25 days annual + 1 additional day off for every year with us
- Daily lunch supplied, Friday breakfasts & afternoon drinks all together each week