Data Engineering, Payments
Are you willing to develop your skills with an innovative and data-driven company? Our client based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands is looking for its next Lead Data Engineer.
Let's get into the details!
Our client is a global and fast growing company in the eCommerce payment solutions.
With a presence all over the world, the company helps thousands of business partners and web merchants worldwide, offering a transaction platform of over 150 currencies!
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the data pipeline
- Working with the data scientists and business experts
- Find data-driven solutions
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a BSc. or higher qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields;
- You have strong skills in one or more of these programming languages (Scala, Java, C#, Python)
- You have strong skills in Linux, Bash/Shell Scripting
- You can work with complex data structures
- You have already worked with data in the Hadoop environment
- You are familiar with Cloudera distribution and its products
- You have a great emotional intelligence and you are a collaborative team player
- You like challenges and you put effort in your work
- You are curious and you have willingness to learn
- You are fluent in English
What they offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A wonderful work environment with a top-notch international team
- New and innovative projects to work on
- Great team buildings and regular parties
- Flexible schedule
- Courses budget for a continuous learning: IT, English, online training, books
- Meal card, medical insurance
If you are interested in this position, apply right now and we will get back to you ASAP!