Do you want to start a new adventure as a lead data engineer?
Are you able to manage a team of data engineers?
Finally, are you available to work in Paris
We have a unique opportunity for you!
About our client
Our client is an ambitious company who use data to improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets.
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will manage the Data Engineers team to build and maintain the data infrastructure.
- You will extract, clean up, structure and transform raw data to extract insights from it
- You will propose great ideas to upgrade the engine and products
You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position. You have also an MSc degree in Computer Science or a similar equivalent. Finally, you understand real estate markets and urban-related data.
- You speak and write a great English
- You can manage a team and give precise directions
- You are comfortable in working within an Agile environment
- You have strong skills in Python & Spark
- You are familiar with data engineers best practices
- You have knowledge of working with cloud providers (e.g Google Cloud, AWS)
- You have knowledge about Docker & Kubernetes
- You understand the core Machine Learning concepts
- A low bureaucracy environment
- A top-notch international team
- Flexible hours
- Business Benefits (e.g Lunch Learning)
- Attractive salary
Are you interested in this job?
Send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.