We have a brand new exciting opportunity in Amsterdam! Are you our new Senior Machine Learning Engineer? Do you have a passion for Machine Learning and strong knowledge of TensorFlow and Python? Then we want you!
Search no more, we have the opportunity you are looking for: Machine Learning Engineer in Amsterdam.
Let’s discuss the details:
Who is our client?
Our client is a MedTech scale up within Amsterdam. The company gathers keystroke dynamic data to find patterns indicating the level of fatigue of people suffering from chronic diseases.
It’s a fast paced, test-driven and collaborative work environment with a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate professionals.
As a Data Engineer, your tasks will be:
- Design and develop models to predict trends
- Develop, train, test and deploy models on machine learning systems
- Evaluate and improve existing machine learning models
- Explore new data which can impact the model predictions
- Assess models accuracy and the impact of data quality on the fatigue models
- Communicate model outcome to the rest of the team.
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Strong Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, particularly TensorFlow.
- Good understanding of the inner working of the frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of programming in Python.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL or Postgres).
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup
What they offer
- Nice salary with an awesome job in a great organisation
- Room for growth and nice opportunities to develop yourself.
- Geat benefits, such as a pension, travel allowance and 25 vacation days.
- An open office in the centre of Amsterdam
Are you still interested? Apply now and show us why you are the Machine Learning Engineer we are looking for!