Analytics, Marketing, Product Management
We are looking for a candidate who has a great affinity with the Care products and likes to strengthen the position of these products in the market. Together with the account managers Care you think of ways to bring the products to the fore at dealers, (ergo) therapists, institutions and insurers. Our Care products range includes: beds, mattresses, elevators and sanitary appliances.
The tasks of the Product Manager Care include
- Preparing product introductions, determining clinical propositions: both product content and marketing communication.
- Managing the various product groups, this includes: analyzing sales by product group, tracking product changes and communicating this to customers, maintaining contact with the factories, quality management, forecasting, drawing up price lists.
- Drafting plans on how to approach the different target groups in the market. Contribute to the implementation of this and maintain customer contact together with the account managers.
- Giving product trainings: both internally and externally.
You are part of the marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager.
Skills and characteristics for the Product Manager Care
- Requirement: experience as a product manager, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Desired: completed training ergo / physiotherapy, HBO-V, human movement sciences, movement technology or similar and / or experience in the rehabilitation sector.
- Technically skilled
- English: good both orally and in writing
- Strong in writing
- Constructive team player
- Social: can deal with many different people well
- Positive attitude
- Loves variety
- Eye for detail, accurate
Our client offers you a varied, independent and challenging position in an open, informal working atmosphere. You can also count on excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.