Design, Product Engineering, Product Management
As a Product Engineer you are responsible for
- Designing and engineering high-tech products.
- Guidance in the production of prototypes.
- Reproducibility and the quality of these products.
- Measurement, evaluation and monitoring of the applicable standards and requirements with regard to specifications.
- Recording specifications in the TPD.
- Providing technical support to the sales department.
- Coordination of work (engineering) with other departments (production and assembly).
- Handling ad hoc customer questions.
BRAINS & SKILLS
From you as a Product Engineer we expect:
- A completed HBO Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 5-8 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD Solid Works.
- Analytical, flexible, result-oriented, inquisitive, hands-on mentality and creative.
- Experience as draftsman-constructor is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and German.
- Willingness to (occasional) travel.
As a Product Engineer we have the following to offer you:
- A good salary + 8% holiday allowance.
- 30 days off + 5 extra (bonus) days and a generous travel allowance.
- Excellent pension scheme and collective health insurance.
- Personal development and training plan and the possibility to participate in our Academy.
- Growth opportunities through varied and, above all, challenging projects that fit with YOU!
- Gratification scheme and various bonus schemes.