We develop and market innovative solutions for international retailers worldwide. With our solutions for stock management and security, we guarantee retailers that they always have the right product available for their customers. In order to achieve this, our company develops state-of-the-art hardware and software services, based on RF and RFID technology.
We develop a cloud-based software suite based on RFID technology designed to automate inventory management in the store, resulting in optimal product availability with an accuracy of more than 98% in the store. Due to the strongly increasing international growth we are looking for a Project Manager.
What are you going to do?
- Project management of large national and international RFID solutions and implementations for Retail customers
- Making project plans and adjusting them where necessary
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Managing the daily process and risk management
- Timely delivery of project documentation to the sales team and the customer
- Ensuring complete and up-to-date documentation
- Close cooperation with stakeholders and ensure effective and efficient implementation of the projects
- Close collaboration with developers
- Making reports for the stakeholders
- Anticipate changes
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has experience with project management in a rapidly changing environment. Someone who can support (inter) national projects and convince the customer.
- In addition, you have the following skills:
- HBO / WO level A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as a Project Manager in a technical environment.
- Listening, decisive, communicative strong (verbal and written)
- Collaborative, Resource Management, Time Management
- Self-starting, outgoing, sense of responsibility
- Experience with Excel, SharePoint, Visio and MS
- Project Knowledge of RFID (Stock Management)
- Willingness to travel about 30% of the time
What do we offer?
You get the responsibility you ask for and long for. We offer you an environment in which you can develop and where you like it. There is no one here who tells you what to do. In addition, we offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. Plus:
- 38 hours full-time (half 9 to 5)
- 25 holiday days
- 13th month! bonus scheme, vacation money. pension scheme, death risk, profit sharing. travel allowance (no car)