Design, Development, Product Management
What does the job involve?
As a Product Specialist you are the technical conscience of the organization. The organization can rely on your electro technical knowledge if you have to look critically at product (design) and look at it. With your colleagues you are responsible for the (further) development and design of high-quality electrical products and solutions. In addition to conducting research and designing solutions from your own field, you are also involved in multidisciplinary teams in the (detailed) drawing work, the work preparation and the assembly of the product you have worked on. The variety and the hectic keep the function exciting. Sometimes you lead a project, sometimes you take part in a project from your knowledge area or solve a problem together with production. In addition, you work entirely independently on technical issues and you are the sparring partner of commerce with technical questions from customers. Through your enthusiasm, in-depth electrotechnical knowledge and creativity you know how to surprise our customers and together with your colleagues you are able to offer our customers solutions that take the customers, and thus our organization, one step further.
Why doing this?
Because you strive to keep our company, with its products and services, at the forefront of a rapidly changing market. Because you want to use your electrical knowledge and creativity to come up with the best solutions for our customers. You really want to be involved in the design of a total solution and you love to be involved in all phases of a project. You go for quality and you enjoy working with other departments such as sales, engineering and production to realize the project within the set frameworks. You are proud of the innovative products that you market as an organization to really help your customers a step forward!
The job requirements
- You have a completed HBO Electrical Engineering degree;
- You have several years of experience as an R & D employee within electrical engineering;
- You have experience with project-based work. Knowledge of Prince2 and the SCRUM methodology is useful to take with you in this role.
These properties suit you:
- You are creative and innovative. You find it very nice to offer a tailor-made solution and to work it out. You just take that extra step so that you are able to put total solutions on the market that contribute to the right to exist and the further development of the customers;
- You are practical, positive and think in terms of solutions;
- You are strong in your shoes. You dare to be critical and can strongly substantiate and substantiate solutions and ideas;
- You have a quick overview of the different projects and know how to set the right priorities.
Does part of the above properties apply to you? Then you are the Product Specialist that we would like to add to our team!
- A direct employment contract, we like to bind good people;
- A good, market-based salary;
- A nice package of secondary employment conditions.
Just a few reasons to want to work with us:
- You work at a leading and internationally oriented organization in which we work together to develop an innovative solution that really makes the difference for our customers;
- You work in a dynamic work environment with design, engineering and production under one roof so that you are truly involved in all phases of product development;
- You are responsible for several projects and supervise them from A-Z.