Looking for a new opportunity in Amsterdam? The FinTech environment is something that has always interested you? Finally, you can show a strong knowledge in testing?
Stop what you are currently doing, we have the opportunity for you: QA Engineer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands! Let’s see more details about this amazing client and great opportunity.
Famous actor in the world of global card processing, our client provides banks, PSPs, ISOs, and merchants with a global acquiring platform, continuous support and transactions available in about 150 currencies!
As a QA Engineer, your tasks will be to:
- Design, develop, implement and execute a testing strategy to reduce previously identified risks and ensure top quality
- Develop the automation strategy and ensure the reliable automated execution of the tests
- Develop a strategy for collecting, processing and resolving defects found during the user acceptance and release phases
- Advise on testing tools, frameworks, processes and techniques that can be adopted to improve the overall quality of the product and its development
- Assist in the definition of user stories and features to ensure that risks are uncovered and understood early on and the testing of the requirements is aligned with the strategy
- You are an experienced QA Engineer with a strong previous experience
- You have a strong knowledge of test techniques, levels, and design
- You are experienced with test & defect management tools like TFS
- You are familiar with BDD and Gherkin language, and also with automation testing tools and frameworks (Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber…)
- You are proactive and motivated
- Fluent in English, bonus point if you speak Dutch and/or Spanish
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Standard perks (meal card, insurance) and an impressive and unbeatable working environment (rest area, free coffee/tea/fruits…)
- International team with regular team buildings and parties
- IT certifications, English classes, tech events, training budget for books or online classes
- Flexible schedule with remote work once a week
Still with me? What are you waiting for?
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!
We can only consider candidates based the EU countries