The Enterprise division is designing and developing multiple visualization and collaboration solutions that are shaping the control rooms, meeting rooms and classrooms of the future. Those solutions are innovative in the application and functionality they cover, but also in the sense that they have a strong software component and operate through the cloud.
As an organization my customer is committed to delivering best-in-class, innovative products, and services which meet the customer, legal and regulatory requirements and continuously focus on product and process improvements.
Therefore, we are seeking to strengthen our team with a Quality Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create a Quality Program and define quality targets
- Manage the worldwide Enterprise Divisional quality team (7 people worldwide)
- Foster a proactive quality assurance culture throughout the organization
- Gather, analyze and report on product quality data and steer the organization towards quality excellence
- Drive adequate product & process improvements within the division
- Key QA Contact for major escalated issues
- Coordinate with the Operations & Supplier Quality teams for consistent Quality policy execution
- Ensure market relevant certifications (ISO, CMMI, India Regulatory)
- Drive the division towards quality assurance software & services
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent by experience
- 10 years of relevant (leadership) experience
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and coaching skills
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude based on good analytical skills
- Customer-centric focus
- Experience with software is a must & preferably with transformation from hardware to software
- Experience with Services & cloud software is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 25 percent of your time (worldwide)