Business Intelligence, FinTech, IoT
Work you’ll do
We provide our candidates with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as IoT, Mobility, Machine Learning, Cloud and S/4 HANA by delivering exceptional results for our clients which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
Our Technology Capability focuses on both business and technology transformation needs of our clients. We emphasize and value innovation and creativity in areas such as IoT, Mobility, Machine Learning and Cloud. A career that is forward looking while rewarding.
The SAP Enterprise Data Management Project Manager will be responsible for helping clients define the data management strategy for building next generation of business solutions around IoT and Machine Learning primarily focusing on S/4 HANA and manage small to medium size teams to help realize these solutions. Past experience and track record in building eminence in the areas of data management and SAP EIM solutions is required.
- Technical proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as SAP functional consultant with good breadth of knowledge on SAP’s technology portfolio – Enterprise Information Management, Application Development, Integration, Cloud Portfolio and, ideally, Emerging Tech – RPA, ML, IoT.
- Demonstrated track record/eminence building experience on data management disciplines – master data management, data governance, data migration, data architecture, data modelling, data quality management – using SAP or 3rd party products integrated with SAP.
- Ability to manage/mentor teams and drive best practices around solution design, development and over-all architecture.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Adept at designing and implementing SAP technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Hands-on configuration and design skills on SAP MDG-BP, SAP MDG-M, SAP BODS, SAP IS. Knowledge of HANA Smart Data Solutions is a value add.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms will be a value add with experience in evaluating the right algorithm for a business problem.
- Flexibility to travel in North West Europe is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Master’s degree / Certification course in Information Management would be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Management
- 2+ years of experience in SAP MDG
- Passion for data management with extensive understanding and demonstrated experience in leading projects on multiple data management areas
- Demonstrated project/eminence building experience on emerging data management technologies – IoT/RPA/ML/Mobility.
- Ability to manage teams and build capability around new technologies.
- Experience in building solutions using the latest design trends on cloud and knowledge on handling issues around security, data and performance.
- Project experience in delivering solution on RPA, ML and IoT using SAP or 3rd party products.
- Experience on SAP Leonardo.