You have had at least 5 years of work experience and have a passion for building state-of-the-art innovative computing infrastructures. You will be a part of our Data Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will integrate complex human behavior models into a scalable production platform.
- You will do performance and scalability engineering.
- You will develop software engineering components.
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field.
- You have experience programming in Java and Python.
- You know your way around the Linux operating system.
- You have work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem) and NoSQL/SQL databases.
- You have strong notions of and affinity for machine learning and data mining.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- Proven experience scaling to terabyte-size datasets and managing pipelines to process them.