Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
Are you on the look out for a data scientist opportunity within one of the hottest scale-ups in Amsterdam in smart data management of the water, fleet, and traffic industries?
Don't look any further, this might be the perfect role for you!
Who is the client?
An international scale-up with offices in Europe and the USA. They are a pioneer within their market. Offering total solutions from data assessment services to soft deployments.
- You deliver operational and predictive intelligence for smart cities, governments and companies.
- Beat bottlenecks with dataImprove traffic flow
- Enable early incident detection
- Predict congestionExtend the lifetime of mission-critical assetsBoost driver satisfaction
- Limit pollution
- Optimize use of resources
Who you are
- You have a masters a minimum of 3 years experience in the analysis of Big Data or, a Ph.D. in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Programming experience in a statistical language and/or PythonUnderstanding of Machine Learning and AI, and/or Language Processing and Text Analytics
- Knowledge of data visualisation and understanding of Big Data architecture and NOSQL technology is considered a big plus
- Open minded
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and limited working level in Dutch
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Great benefit package with a.o. pension, healthcare, stocks within the company, flexible working hours/location
- An open, entrepreneurial culture. Divers teams
- Opportunities to grow
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Let us know and apply now!