Looking to make the move to a large and exciting Tech hub with constant and rapid feature development? A leading online fashion and lifestyle company based in Dortmund is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to lead their expanding international Payment team.
Is this you?
Our client is Europe's leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle delivering to customers in 17 countries. A startup at heart, they strive for the constant development of new ideas. A multi-sectored company, you will have the opportunity to work in a small team of developers, designers, product managers, and product analysts to help shape an ever-changing architecture.
- Build, scale & continuously improve a variety of web applications that redefine the user experience
- Own your code. You will be able to decide with your team the technologies & tools to be utilized.
- Operate large-scale web applications on the PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS).
- Work in a cross-functional manner with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Drive the whole development cycle.
- You will join a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest standards when it comes to the scalability, performance, and user-centricity of our software
You will add value through innovation by leveraging current trends in software design, frameworks, and RESTful web services.
- Backend knowledge is a plus.
- Writing high-performance, high-quality, reusable code & using version control systems.
- Strong focus on quality and know how to test frontends.
- Developing features & delivering bug-free & fully functional features/products that are well tested & based on user requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Open source commitment
- Opportunities to further learning and personal development through meetups and internal tech academy
- An environment of like-minded individuals within a culture of trust and empowerment.
- Game nights, 70+ internal guilds, parties and events
- Additional discounts with retail partners
- Centrally located office
- Flexible working ties
- Full relocation package for internationals
- International and multicultural team
- Extensive on-boarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
Is this the position for you? Send your CV now or contact Michaela for more information at email@example.com