Are you looking for a role that is more than just a job? Are you passionate about having a positive impact on the world around you? Then the position of Senior Full Stack developer with a growing Edtech company may be for you!
Our client is an Amsterdam based Edtech startup. Since launching in 2016 the company has won various awards such as the Global Impact Challenge (awarded by Google/NASA) as well establishing themselves in the market with key partners such as the University of Amsterdam and Samsung Smart Education Hub. The tech team currently consists of three full-stack developers, a data scientist, visual designer, and product owner and is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to lead and mentor!
As Senior Full Stack Developer you will be the lead for the company’s Frontend Technology working directly with education specialists to produce the best possible product.
Additionally, as Senior Developer, you are placed in a position to lead and mentor a team of young and enthusiastic individuals looking to change education for the better!
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, with experience in mentoring others
- React / Redux is a requirement
- Node.js or Django experience is a plus
- PostgreSQL with SQLAlchemy or Sequelize ORM experience is a plus
- TDD experience
- Experience with Agile/Lean methodologies
- Competitive salary
- Office in a historical building in the heart of Amsterdam
- A young and enthusiastic team
- A DevOps environment
- A supportive and engaging learning environment
- Opportunities to further learning with conferences and additional training
- Free lunch!
Can you see yourself in this position?
Apply now and we will get back to you ASAP with further information about the role and the company.
Feel free to contact Michaela at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.