Do you know everything about Scala? Are you willing to fulfil the position of Senior Scala Backend Engineer?
Finally, do you want to work in the amazing German capital, Berlin?
Our client is searching for a Senior Scala Backend Engineer!
Let’s go into the details of this position:
Overview of the company
Our client is a leader in retail all over Europe!
The company works with hundreds of actors in their industry and is willing to add value to all actors of their ecosystem.
Finally, the company is divided in multiple sectors. You’ll be working in a small team of developers, designers, product managers and product analysts.
As a senior backend engineer you will work on the checkout service for the company customers.
With your developing and operating skills, you will operate in production backend microservices.
Your tasks will be to:
- You will focus on writing a well-structured, clean code (domain-driven design understanding is a big advantage (DDD))
- You will deliver and deploy customer facing solutions supported by your skills in automation, scalability and eye for resilient code patterns
- You like to learn from others
- Respectively, you like to share your knowledge too!
- You have experience in Scala
- You can work with Java, Kubernetes
- You have a broad experience in NoSQL databases & Cassandra
- You are able to design, develop and operate microservices on distributed systems like AWS
- You know how to program paradigms (object-oriented & functional)
- You love clean & well-structured code
- You are highly involved in test automation
- Bonus: understanding of domain-driven design (DDD)
- Competitive salary
- A work environment focused on self-development
- Training programs
- A multinational environment
- A great company culture that empowers trust and constructive feedback & organizes parties & events
- Flexible hours and schedule
- A great employee package including discounts from partners, tech equipment & fitness plans
Do you think this is a position for you?
Don’t wait and apply right now on our website! You can also send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.