Analytics, Big Data, Data Engineering, Data Science
Looking for opportunities in the Netherlands? You want to work in a young and dynamic environment for a startup-like company? Data Analytics is running through your veins?
This opportunity is for you! Our client in the Den Bosch area is looking for a Solution Engineer!
Who is our client
Specialised in advanced Data analysis in Big Data IT, our client provides its customers with products to help them improve their data-driven decision-making process. They deal with customers with massive amounts of structured (or not) data, needing some help organising it to get the best out of it!
As a Solution Engineer, your tasks will be to
- Understand the customer’s business environment and challenges they are facing with their data to help them leveraging it
- Explain to others the analytics process
- Manage the data with tools like SQL, Python, or Spark, in team (or not)
Who you are
- You have an educational background in Computer/Information Science, with a degree. Also, you justify of a minimum of 2 years experience.
- You are an expert in Data wrangling with the tools cited above, plus you are experienced with cloud-based infrastructures (AWS, Google, Azure,…), BI, Hadoop, Machine Learning, text mining, and/or image, video, sound analysis
- You are organised, know how to manage a project or your time
- Fluent in English, bonus point if you speak Dutch!
- Ready and able to travel in the Netherlands and, possibly, abroad
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Start-up environment with a young team, top talents, educational budget for conferences and workshops
- Weekly team coaching
- International working atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies
- Pension scheme
Still with me? Then what are you waiting for? Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!