Are you comfortable with developing SQL databases?
Are you willing to work for a legal service provider?
Finally, are you ready to work in the area of Amersfoort, the Netherlands?
About the company
Our client is a legal aid insurer and legal service provider. They believe in equal rights for everybody. They have a clear mission, making legal services accessible and affordable for everybody and simultaneously being the best legal service provider of the Netherlands.
With a family business all over Europe, the United States and Canada, they work in collegiate environments.
As SQL Developer, you will be responsible for the analysis of business processes. More specifically, your missions will be:
- To translate analysis into a concrete, consistent and reliable information supply
- Process, Design, and monitoring the collected data
- Monitoring the external data
- To test and adjust solutions to current architecture principles (e.g ETL packages in MS SQL)
- Manage dashboards and reports
Who you are
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- You have a WO level
- You have at least 5 years experience as a SQL Developer (or BI analyst)
- You have a strong knowledge in analyzing figures
- You have a strong experience with MS SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
- You have a strong experience in data flow processes
- Excellent level of Dutch is required for this role
- You have experience with BIML
- You have knowledge of SalesForce
- You have experience with Front-End and reporting tools
- You have knowledge with Virtual Data Warehousing
- You have worked before in the insurance industry
What they offer
- A competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- A complete package for personal development and trainings
- Sport program package
- Many working conditions & advantages
Do these missions sound good to you?
Then, you could be the person we are looking for!
You can apply right now on our website. We will get back to you in a short time