Looking for a new opportunity related to the Data Visualisation field? You are ready to challenge yourself in a worldwide company? Finally, you are ready to move to the Netherlands?
We do have the opportunity you are looking for! We are recruiting a Visualisation Analyst for one of our clients based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Let’s get through the job specifications, shall we?
As the largest health and beauty retail group in the world, our client possesses more than 14,000 shops and 3 billion customers across the globe.
As a Visualisation Analyst, you will have to:
- Discuss the information and make sure the correct data is analysed, making it as clear and concise as possible
- Improve and develop the current visualisation guidelines
- Combine large datasets to visualise them
- Develop products/services for their internal monitoring environment
- Develop test scripts and end-users tests
- Replace manual operations by automatic ones
- Share your knowledge with team mates through trainings
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science with 4 years experience in data visualisation or a Bachelor degree in Graphic Arts with the same experience but in data analysis/visualisation
- You justify of a 2 years experience in data visualisation
- Databases structure and architecture are familiar to you
- Bonus point if you have knowledge in statistics!
- You have great communication skills and teamwork is your main trait, in every department related to your field
- Finally, you speak Dutch at a professional level!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Good benefit package with 24 holidays, ATV control with 19.5 days on a full time basis
- Discounts on our client’s products
- Amazing development opportunities
- Their own academy is ready to provide you with trainings
- A friendly and optimistic working environment
Still with me? What are you waiting for?!
Apply now and show us you are the one we are looking for!